Meet Caterina Giorgi
Caterina delivers policy, advocacy, social change and government relations training across Australia.
Caterina Giorgi is the founder and managing director of For Purpose, a social business working with for purpose professionals to develop their skills, share ideas and work collaboratively to create innovative solutions to complex problems.
Caterina has worked in the for purpose sector in a range of policy, advocacy and sector development roles and has presented at national and international conferences on public health policy research, advocacy, government relations and public policy. She also delivers policy, advocacy, social change and government relations training across Australia.
Caterina was a finalist of the 2015 ACT Young Woman of the Year Awards, is a fellow of the Centre for Australian Progress and a graduate of the Harvard Kennedy School program Leadership, Organising and Change.
When: Day 1
Topic: We are the movement
- As not-for-profit professionals, we don’t often refer to ourselves, collectively as a social movement.
- The 1 million people employed in the not-for-profit sector work every day to create change in the lives of individuals and across communities.
- What we have is a movement of advocates with the greatest knowledge and experience to create a safer, healthier, sustainable and connected community.
- Imagine the system change that we could create if we saw ourselves as collective agents for change.
- What are the tangible steps that we can all take to actively adopt the role of advocates for change?
Don’t miss out on hearing Caterina, plus more than 30 other business superstars at Third Sector Live. Grab your ticket today!